The Josh Smith Shrine





I too have left Mclaren to become a Tifosi. I think I should celebrate my defection by buying myself an Ipod Nano Red engraved with Scuderia Ferrari.

4 Responses to “Kimi Raikonen Joins Ferrari”

  1. # Blogger Jon

    I've always been a Kimi fan, albeit my stronger passion for team Scuderia. Kimi, Schumi, or not, it's Ferrari all the way!

    When are we going karting? :P  

  2. # Blogger Trinnove Technology Solutions

    who is kimi? i've always been a marvin and jonD fan...hehehe!

    now i miss schumacher's car...it was kidnapped by yamz...  

  3. # Blogger Lemski

    Join ko karting ninyo ha! :) Marvs, favor... :) Can you add a link to my blog: http://capturedsnapshots.blogspot.com. It's my new blog! :D  

  4. # Blogger carillona727

    Kimi I´m your fan and I think that you are the best!I keep my fingers crossed and I wish you good luck.I hope that you win a championship on Sunday and than I will be very happy and you too.GOOD LUCK!  

Post a Comment